|From the first page of my first journal.|
"Live in alignment with the way things are."
"Know your story. Write it down. Acknowledge
what has brought you to this place.
Celebrate it, share it with others."
~The Way of the Happy Woman
2. What happened to inspire me? What Am I doing, what’s the benefit?
3. What was the challenge?
4. What did I learn? How is this different than before I learned this lesson?
5. How do I apply the lesson?
6. What’s hard or irritating about the lesson? How can I make it easier?
7. What does this have to do with MS?
8. How will I use this in the future? What success have I had with this? Photos?
9. Is this self serving or would someone who doesn’t know me care about this? Would I care to read this if a stranger wrote it?
10. Is there a funny story to tell?
11. Can I show compassion for myself and others?